OUR NEXT POSTING DATE IS ON MONDAY 15TH OF APRIL, DUE TO US TAKING A WEEK AWAY.

Wax Melt Safety

Wax Melt Safety 

•Only use 1 tealight in your burner as using any more will cause over heating, and is a fire hazard. 

•Hot wax can cause burns to the skin so take caution.

•Do Not ingest – if eaten seek emergency medical attention immediately.

•Place your burner out of reach of children and pets.

•Ensure your burner is not placed near drafts but in a well ventilated area.

•We recommend using your tealight burner for a maximum of 4 hours at a time, due to risk of over heating.

• Use a burner of minimum height 15cm, due to risk of over heating. 

•Do Not leave unattended while in operation.

•Make sure you extinguish the tealight before leaving the house.

•Ensure you extinguish the tea light  before you go to sleep.

•Ensure you remove any packaging from wax melts before use.

•Wax melts are for external use only.

•Hot wax can cause serious injury.

•This is not a toy.

•Do Not transport an oil burner while in use as melted wax can spill and cause burns.

•Ensure wax melts are stored in a safe place away from children and pets.

•Wax melts do not evapourate.

•Wax melts will eventually lose its scent and then the wax melt should be replaced.

•Do not pour melted wax into drain.